Concise and easy-to-use, USMLE Step 1 Secrets provides the most effective, high-yield review you need for achieving success on this high-stakes exam. Presented in the popular Secrets Q&A format, this bestselling USMLE review book features questions and short answers along with case scenarios to prepare you for the vignette-style USMLE exam.
- A case-based approach and abundant clinical context help prepare for the vignette-style of the USMLE exam.
- Renowned USMLE review author Dr. Thomas Brown and Dr. Sonali Bracken bring together their expertise with a team of medical student reviewers and authors toprovide the most current overview of board-tested content.
- Figures, tables, and summary boxes provide a visual and concise overview of important board-relevant content.
- New color images added throughout―including those found in a new chapter covering high-yield dermatology and pathology―enhance visual review of important, board-relevant images.
- New larger trim size for improved note-taking and easy review of this comprehensive, high-yield review.
- Student Consult eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience includes access -- on a variety of devices -- to the complete text, images, and references from the book.
Please wait ! Your download will begin in 10 Seconds
Please wait while you are redirected...
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We are not hosting any copyrighted contents on our servers, it’s a catalog of links that already found on the internet. Fcpspart1dentistry.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. Moreover Fcpspart1dentistry.com server does not store any type of book, guide, software, or images. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet. Check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to [email protected] for all DMCA / Removal Requests.