Step-Up to Surgery is an effective high-yield review of general and subspecialty surgery, written specifically for medical, physician assistant, and nurse practitioner students in their surgery clerkship/rotation. Step-Up to Surgery packs clinical pearls, illustrations, and “Quick Hits” in a single, ingenious tool, tailoring each element for immediate content absorption and faster, more efficient review. This review book gives you exactly what you need to prepare for the surgery clerkship, accompanying shelf exams, and the USMLE Step 2!
NEW Features for this edition:
• Full-color, updated interior design brings the content to you in a memorable style.
• Full-color, updated figures illustrate concepts when a picture says it best.
CLASSIC Student approved features:
• Complete coverage of key surgery topics ensures that you are test-ready and prepared on the wards!
• Quick Hits in the margins highlight highly testable topics—just see how the sparks fly at test time!
• Clinical Pearls help you “file away” clinical medicine connections for handy retrieval at test time!
• Bold terms highlight key terminology for added emphasis!
BONUS Material and study resources:
• NEW! 100 USMLE-style questions in the book and online, so you can study anytime, anywhere!
Please wait ! Your download will begin in 10 Seconds
Please wait while you are redirected...
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We are not hosting any copyrighted contents on our servers, it’s a catalog of links that already found on the internet. Fcpspart1dentistry.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. Moreover Fcpspart1dentistry.com server does not store any type of book, guide, software, or images. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet. Check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to [email protected] for all DMCA / Removal Requests.