Oral and Maxillofacial Radiology: A Diagnostic Approach, Second Edition is a fully updated and revised edition of this richly illustrated reference to the wide range of diagnostic imaging modalities available for investigating lesions affecting the face and jaws.
- Provides extensive flowcharts detailing the steps of diagnosis and decisions
- Features more than 450 clinical images, including many multi-part figures, demonstrating the concepts discussed, with more images covering cone beam computed tomography, positron emission tomography, and interventional procedures
- Discusses differences in the demographic, clinical and radiological presentations, and outcomes of treatment due to ethnicity
- Presents practical approaches firmly grounded in the scientific literature, focusing on the most common and important lesions
- Includes perspectives from experts in various specialty areas, including medical radiologists, oral and maxillofacial radiologists, functional imaging specialists, and radiation oncologists
Please wait ! Your download will begin in 20 Seconds
Please wait while you are redirected...
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We are not hosting any copyrighted contents on our servers, it’s a catalog of links that already found on the internet. Fcpspart1dentistry.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. Moreover Fcpspart1dentistry.com server does not store any type of book, guide, software, or images. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet. Check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to [email protected] for all DMCA / Removal Requests.