World-renowned authors Peter Ward Booth, Barry L. Eppley, and Rainer Schmelzeisen deliver today's foremost guidance on everything from management of the acute trauma patient to the newest materials in surgical trauma to secondary procedures for improved facial appearance.
"Maxillofacial Trauma and Esthetic Facial Reconstruction is a comprehensive text dealing with a difficult area and where competing titles are plentiful. This book is refreshing and seems to add a new perspective in this genre with the combination of facial trauma management and reconstruction in the one hardback book. For this reason together with the sheer quantity and quality of the photos and illustrations - this book is highly recommended."
- Offers complete coverage of maxillofacial trauma highlighted by an unparalleled collection of outstanding, full-color photographs, and highly detailed line drawings that clarify surgical procedures.
- Addresses secondary surgery in a dedicated section, covering such topics as facial scar management; secondary osteotomies and bone grafting to correct deformities; bone distraction, used commonly with congenital malformations; secondary rhinoplasty for traumatic nasal deformities, which are associated with a variety of cosmetic and functional issues; secondary orbital surgery; facial nerve injuries; and psychological support for patient with facial trauma.
Table of Contents
1. Etiology and Prevention of Facial Trauma
2. Medicolegal Implications of Facial Injuries
3. Immediate Care (Emergency Room)
4. Management of Head Injuries
5. Radiographic Assessment
6. Principles of Facial soft Tissue Injury Repair
7. Principles of Reduction of Fractures and Methods of Fixation
8. Alloplastic Biomaterials for Facial Reconstruction
9. Surgical Access
10. A Logical Approach to the Controversies Around Orbital Trauma
11. Frontal Sinus Fractures
12. Nasoethmoid Fractures
13. Nasal Fractures
14. Maxillary and Pan Facial Fractures
15. Mandibular Fractures
16. Condylar neck fractures
17. Dentoalveolar Injuries
18: Eyelid and Lacrimal Injuries
19. Primary Repair of Facial Soft Tissue Injuries
20. Reconstruction of Large Hard and Soft Tissue Loss of the Face
21. Facial and Trigeminal Nerve Injuries
22. Facial Burns
23. Facial Scar Management
24. Secondary Osteotomies and Bone Grafting
25: Distraction Techniques
26: Secondary Rhinoplasty for traumatic Nasal Deformities
27: Secondary Orbital Surgery
28. Facial Nerve Injuries: Reconstruction, Reanimation, and Masking Procedures
29. Psychological Support
30: Biomaterials in Craniomaxillofacial Surgery
31: Minimally Invasive Surgery
32: Computer-Assisted Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery: Technology and Clinical Developments
33: Clinical Application of Computer-Assisted Reconstruction in Complex Posttraumatic Deformities.
Please wait ! Your download will begin in 10 Seconds
Please wait while you are redirected...
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We are not hosting any copyrighted contents on our servers, it’s a catalog of links that already found on the internet. Fcpspart1dentistry.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. Moreover Fcpspart1dentistry.com server does not store any type of book, guide, software, or images. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet. Check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to [email protected] for all DMCA / Removal Requests.