Grabb and Smith’s Plastic Surgery, Eighth edition, offers a comprehensive resource to the field for plastic surgery residents and medical students with an interest in professional practice, as well as established plastic surgeons who want to received updated knowledge in this specialty. Accurately drawn illustrations, key points and review questions help you develop a deeper understanding of basic principles and prepare effectively for the In-Training Exam (ITE) and other certification exams.
- Covers comprehensive plastic surgery knowledge and includes procedural sketches in a clear but succinct style.
- Features key points—at the beginning of each chapter—emphasizing topics you will find on the In-Training Exam (ITE) and board certification exam.
- Chapters close with review questions to ensure thorough comprehension of content and a list of references highlighting the most important papers.
- Designed for fast, accurate comprehension of material: bulleted lists and tables scattered throughout, concise and to-the-point text, and numerous illustrations.
- Ideal for plastic surgery residents and medical students interested in professional surgical practice.
- Serve as a reference resource for practicing plastic surgeons to refresh knowledge and to enhance competency in various topics.
Enrich Your Ebook Reading Experience
- Read directly on your preferred device(s),such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Easily convert to audiobook,powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.
Please wait ! Your download will begin in 20 Seconds
Please wait while you are redirected...
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We are not hosting any copyrighted contents on our servers, it’s a catalog of links that already found on the internet. Fcpspart1dentistry.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. Moreover Fcpspart1dentistry.com server does not store any type of book, guide, software, or images. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet. Check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to [email protected] for all DMCA / Removal Requests.