The fourth edition of this popular undergraduate text has been updated and expanded to reflect new research, materials, and techniques in fixed prostho-dontics, with the addition of more than 350 new illustrations and three new chapters on the restoration of implants. It is designed to serve as an introduction to restorative dentistry techniques using fixed partial dentures and cast metal, metal-ceramic, and all-ceramic restorations, providing the background knowledge needed by the novice and serving as a refresher for the practitioner or graduate student. Specific techniques and instruments are discussed, and updated information has been added to cover new cements, new impression materials and equipment, and changes in soft tissue management methods used during impression procedures. New articulators, facebows, and concepts of occlusion have been added, along with precise ways of making removable dies. Different ways of handling edentulous ridges with defects that provide better control over the functional and cosmetic outcome are also presented. Finally, the topics of esthetic and implant restorations, which have become increasingly emphasized in dental practice, are given greater attention.
1. An Introduction to Fixed Prosthodontics
2. Fundamentals of Occlusion
4. Interocclusal Records
5. Articulation of Casts
6. Treatment Planning for Single-Tooth Restorations
7. Treatment Planning for the Replacement of Missing Teeth
8. Fixed Partial Denture and Implant Configurations
9. Principles of Tooth Preparations
10. Preparations for Full Coverage Crowns
11. Preparations for Partial Coverage Crowns
12. Preparations for Intracoronal Restorations
13. Preparations for Severely Debilitated Teeth
14. Preparations for Periodontally Weakened Teeth
15. Provisional Restorations
16. Fluid Control and Soft Tissue Management
18. Working Casts and Dies
19. Wax Patterns
20. Investing and Casting
21. Cementation and Bonding
22. Esthetic Considerations
23. All-Ceramic Restorations
24. Metal-Ceramic Restorations
25. Pontics and Edentulous Ridges
26. Solder Joints and Other Connectors
27. Restoration of Osseointegrated Dental Implants
28. Single-Tooth Implant Restoration
29. Multiple-Tooth Implant Restoration
Please wait ! Your download will begin in 20 Seconds
Please wait while you are redirected...
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We are not hosting any copyrighted contents on our servers, it’s a catalog of links that already found on the internet. Fcpspart1dentistry.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. Moreover Fcpspart1dentistry.com server does not store any type of book, guide, software, or images. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet. Check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to [email protected] for all DMCA / Removal Requests.