A thorough understanding of occlusion - although absolutely crucial for safe clinical practice - affords a particular challenge for many dental students and practitioners. Particularly relevant to the practise of restorative dentistry and prosthodontics, this subject is also highly applicable to orthodontics and maxillofacial surgery. Within this context, this brand new volume provides an accessible, comprehensive guide to this highly complex field accompanied by on-line clinical videos and dynamic MRI scans which are designed to support the text and further explain the principles involved.
- Presents the latest information on occlusion in an easy-to-read, accessible format
- Fully illustrated with over 400 tables, artworks and photographs
- Contains numerous pull-out boxes, summary tables and helpful hints and tips
- Complemented by a website containing clinical cases and dynamic MRI scans
- Illustrated case histories demonstrate the clinical success of the methods described
- Practical and superbly illustrated handbook prepared by a world-renowned contributor team
- Ideal for students of restorative dentistry and prosthodontics
Please wait ! Your download will begin in 10 Seconds
Please wait while you are redirected...
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We are not hosting any copyrighted contents on our servers, it’s a catalog of links that already found on the internet. Fcpspart1dentistry.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. Moreover Fcpspart1dentistry.com server does not store any type of book, guide, software, or images. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet. Check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to email@example.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.