Significantly updated with the latest developments in diagnosis and treatment recommendations, Ferri’s Clinical Advisor 2020 features the popular "5 books in 1" format to organize vast amounts of information in a clinically relevant, user-friendly manner.
This efficient, intuitive format provides quick access to answers on 1,000 common medical conditions, including diseases and disorders, differential diagnoses, and laboratory tests – all reviewed by experts in key clinical fields. Updated algorithms, along with hundreds of new figures, tables, and boxes, ensure that you stay current with today’s medical practice.
- Contains significant updates throughout, covering all aspects of current diagnosis and treatment.
- Features 27 all-new topics including chronic traumatic encephalopathy, medical marijuana, acute respiratory failure, gallbladder carcinoma, shift work disorder, radial tunnel syndrome, fertility preservation in women, fallopian tube cancer, primary chest wall cancer, large-bowel obstruction, inguinal hernia, and bundle branch block, among others.
- Includes a new appendix covering Physician Quality Reporting System (PQRS) Measures.
- Provides current ICD-10 insurance billing codes to help expedite insurance reimbursements.
- Patient Teaching Guides for many of the diseases and disorders are included, most available in both English and Spanish versions, which can be downloaded and printed for patients.
- Offers access to exclusive online content: more than 90 additional topics; new algorithms, images, and tables; EBM boxes; patient teaching guides, color images, and more.
Download Link 1
Download Link 2
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We are not hosting any copyrighted contents on our servers, it’s a catalog of links that already found on the internet. Fcpspart1dentistry.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. Moreover Fcpspart1dentistry.com server does not store any type of book, guide, software, or images. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet. Check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to [email protected] for all DMCA / Removal Requests.