Practical, approachable, and perfect for today’s busy medical students and practitioners, BRS Biochemistry, Molecular Biology, and Genetics, Seventh Edition helps ensure excellence in class exams and on the USMLE Step 1. The popular Board Review Series outline format keeps content succinct and accessible for the most efficient review, accompanied by bolded key terms, detailed figures, quick-reference tables, and other aids that highlight important concepts and reinforce understanding.
This revised edition is updated to reflect the latest perspectives in biochemistry, molecular biology, and genetics, with a clinical emphasis essential to success in practice. New Clinical Correlation boxes detail the real-world application of chapter concepts, and updated USMLE-style questions with answers test retention and enhance preparation for board exams and beyond.
- Updated content keeps students current with the latest clinical approaches to molecular biology, genetics, amino acids, and more.
- The proven Board Review Series outline format helps students make the most of their study time.
- Updated Clinical Considerations boxes demonstrate the practical applications of chapter concepts.
- More than 500 USMLE-style review questions ensure confidence on course exams and the USMLE Step 1.
- More than 250 high-quality images clarify concepts and clinical details.
- Chapter overviews, tables, algorithms, and other learning aids save time and simplify the review process.
- eBook available for purchase. Fast, smart, and convenient, today’s eBooks can transform learning. These interactive, fully searchable tools offer 24/7 access on multiple devices, the ability to highlight and share notes, and more
Please wait ! Your download will begin in 10 Seconds
Please wait while you are redirected...
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We are not hosting any copyrighted contents on our servers, it’s a catalog of links that already found on the internet. Fcpspart1dentistry.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. Moreover Fcpspart1dentistry.com server does not store any type of book, guide, software, or images. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet. Check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to [email protected] for all DMCA / Removal Requests.