Enhance your OMS surgical skills with Atlas of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery! This practical guide, written by respected international contributors and edited by OMS experts Deepak Kademani and Paul Tiwana, offers detailed, step-by-step instructions and over 2,000 full-color illustrations that demonstrate how to plan for and perform oral and maxillofacial surgical procedures safely and efficiently. Comprehensive coverage addresses the broad scope of the specialty, ranging from the surgical anatomy of the head and neck to oral surgery, implant surgery, orthognathic and craniofacial surgery, cleft lip and palate, craniomaxillofacial trauma, management of head and neck surgery, reconstructive procedures, TMJ surgery, and aesthetic facial surgery.
- A comprehensive approach to OMS operative procedures offers practical guidance to the management of patients with oral and maxillofacial disorders, with each surgical procedure chapter approximately six to eight pages in length and covering the following topics: armamentarium, history of the procedure, indications for use of the procedure, limitations and contraindications, technique, alternate or modified technique, avoidance and management of intraoperative complications, and postoperative considerations.
- Detailed, step-by-step approach shows how to perform OMS surgical procedures safely and efficiently.
- Coverage of alternative and modified techniques addresses options other than the standard techniques.
- A full-color design makes the text easier to navigate.
- Expert, international contributors provide authoritative guidance on the OMS procedures they typically perform.
Please wait ! Your download will begin in 20 Seconds
Please wait while you are redirected...
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We are not hosting any copyrighted contents on our servers, it’s a catalog of links that already found on the internet. Fcpspart1dentistry.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. Moreover Fcpspart1dentistry.com server does not store any type of book, guide, software, or images. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet. Check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to [email protected] for all DMCA / Removal Requests.