Download Ganong’s Review of Medical Physiology, 26th Edition PDF Free
This book is one of the best medical books on the subject of Physiology and it’s importance can be realized by the fact that this is the 26th edition of it. This edition has all the updated information for the subject and contains crispier images than the older versions. Ganong’s Physiology is known worldwide for its popularity and reliance. Many medical students rely on it yearly for the exams and profs. You can use it during your USMLE exams too.
Kim E. Barrett, PhD, Professor, Department of Medicine; Dean of Graduate Studies, University of California, San Diego.
Professor of Medicine
Division of Rheumatology
- The functional heterogeneity of mast cells from different organs and species.
- The role of mast cells in allergic and inflammatory diseases.
- Immune-related intestinal secretion.
- Mechanisms of epithelial ion transport.
- Pathophysiological consequences of enteric infections.
Table of Contents
Listed below are all the chapters and units in the Ganong’s Review of Medical Physiology, 26th Edition PDF.
- General principles & energy production in medical physiology
- Overview of cellular physiology in medical physiology
- Immunity, infection, & inflammation
- Excitable tissue: nerve
- Excitable tissue: muscle
- Synaptic & junctional transmission
- Neurotransmitters & neuromodulators
- Somatosensory neurotransmission: touch, pain, and temperature
- Hearing & equilibrium
- Smell & taste
- Reflex and voluntary control of posture & movement
- Autonomic nervous system
- Electrical activity of the brain, sleep-wake states, & circadian rhythms
- Learning, memory, language & speech
- Basic concepts of endocrine regulation
- Hypothalamic regulation of hormonal functions
- The pituitary gland
- The thyroid gland
- The adrenal medulla & adrenal cortex
- Hormonal control of calcium & phosphate metabolism & the physiology of bone
- Reproductive development & function of the female reproductive system
- Function of the male reproductive system
- Endocrine functions of the pancreas & regulation of carbohydrate metabolism
- Overview of gastrointestinal function & regulation
- Digestion, absorption, & nutritional principles
- Gastrointestinal motility
- Transport & metabolic functions of the liver
- Origin of the heartbeat & the electrical activity of the heart
- The heart as a pump
- Blood as a circulatory fluid & the dynamics of blood & lymph flow
- Cardiovascular regulatory mechanisms
- Circulation through special regions
- Introduction to pulmonary structure & mechanics
- Gas transport & pH
- Regulation of respiration
- Renal function & micturition
- Regulation of extracellular fluid composition & volume
- Acidification of the urine & bicarbonate excretion.
You may also be interested in:
- 752 Pages
- File Size: 61 MBs
- English Language
- 5-Star Rating
Ganong’s BooksDownload Ganong’s Review of Medical Physiology, 26th Edition PDF Free
Here you will be able to download Ganong’s Review of Medical Physiology, 26th Edition PDF by using our direct download links that have been mentioned at the end of this article. This is a genuine PDF e-book file. We hope that you find this book interesting.
Below is a screenshot of the cover image of Ganong’s Review of Medical Physiology, 26th Edition PDF:
File Size: 18 MB
Link to Download Ganong’s Review of Medical Physiology, 26th Edition is given bellow:
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws.Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for all DMCA / Removal Requests.