Download First Aid for the USMLE Step 2 CS Clinical Skills 5th Edition PDF Free
The best-selling USMLE Step 2 CS review book–now completely updated to reflect the latest exam format!
- 44 full-length practice cases that simulate the real exam–including pediatric and telephone interviews as well as suggested closing statements for each case
- A revised and expanded set of minicases representing common complaints, designed to help you rapidly develop a set of differential diagnoses
- Updated content based on feedback from recent U.S. and international test takers
- Step-by-step strategies for interacting with standardized patients, including “difficult patients”
- Detailed descriptions of high-yield physical exam maneuvers that will win you points without costing time
- Time management advice to maximize your clinical encounters
- Proven study and exam strategies from students who passed the exam
About the Author
Tao Le, MD, MHS (Louisville, KY) is Assistant Clinical Professor of Pediatrics in the Division of Allergy and Immunology at the University of Louisville. He is also affiliated with the Division of Allergy and Immunology at The Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine.
Vikas Bhushan, MD (Los Angeles, CA) practices diagnostic radiology in Los Angeles, California.
You may also be interested in:
- File Size: 77602 KB
- Print Length: 592 pages
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill Education / Medical; 5 edition (August 22, 2014)
- Publication Date: August 22, 2014
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00LCN21UG
Alright, now in this part of the article, you will be able to access the free download of First Aid for the USMLE Step 2 CS Clinical Skills 5th Edition using our direct links mentioned at the end of this article. We have uploaded a genuine PDF copy of this book to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a blazing-fast and safe downloading experience.
Here’s the cover image preview of First Aid for the USMLE Step 2 CS Clinical Skills 5th Edition:
File Size: 2.81 MB
Kindly support us by sharing this Post with your friends.
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws.Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to [email protected] for all DMCA / Removal Requests.