Prepared by an author of international renown, Scully’s Handbook of Medical Problems in Dentistry offers a wealth of information in a handy easy-to-carry format. Containing over 250 colour photographs, artworks and tables, many of which have never been published before, this useful guide covers the main conditions seen in clinical practice together with their relevance to oral health care.
- Highlights the main points of human diseases and their relevance to oral healthcare in a practical way
- Gives particular focus on areas that are of major concern to dentistry and oral healthcare e.g. allergies, bleeding tendencies, endocrine disorders - especially diabetes - gravid patients, hepatitis and other transmissible diseases, and malignant disease
- Explains the process of risk assessment, pain and anxiety control, patient access and positioning, treatment modification and drug use
- ‘Relevance for Dentistry’ boxes highlight the most crucial aspects of specific conditions
- Contains new national and international guidelines, further reading and up-to-date websites
- More than meets the needs of the UK General Dental Council (GDC) document ‘Preparing for practice; Dental team learning outcomes for registration’.
- Ideal for all dental students, general dental practitioners and hospital-based dentists together with other oral healthcare staff who need to keep up to date with medical knowledge
Please wait ! Your download will begin in 20 Seconds
Please wait while you are redirected...
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We are not hosting any copyrighted contents on our servers, it’s a catalog of links that already found on the internet. Fcpspart1dentistry.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. Moreover Fcpspart1dentistry.com server does not store any type of book, guide, software, or images. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet. Check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to [email protected] for all DMCA / Removal Requests.