The second edition of the popular Handbook of Orthodontics continues to offer readers a highly accessible introduction to the subject of clinical orthodontics. Comprehensive and compact, this book is ideal for dental undergraduates, postgraduate students of orthodontics and orthodontic therapists, as well as general dental practitioners with an interest in the field.
- Portable format makes the book ideal for use as an ‘on-the-spot’ quick reference
- Provides comprehensive coverage of clinical orthodontics ranging from diagnosis and treatment planning through contemporary removable and fixed appliances to cleft lip and palate
- Covers the scientific basis of orthodontics in detail with particular focus on embryology, craniofacial development, growth and the biology of tooth movement
- Presents over 500 illustrations and photographs – many previously unpublished – to help explain and illustrate specific points
- Chapters fully updated throughout to reflect the recent advances in evidenced-based practice and new areas of knowledge, particularly in digital imaging, appliance systems and craniofacial biology
- Ideal for all members of the orthodontic community, ranging from junior post-graduate trainees to experienced practitioners
- Also suitable for senior dental undergraduates considering a career in orthodontics
- A new chapter on evidence-based medicine explains how to assess clinical research correctly and appraise the literature
- Covers new appliance systems in orthodontics, including customized appliances and aligners
- Expanded selection of clinical cases for each class of malocclusion, including over 100 new figures
- New ‘pull out’ boxes summarize the best available clinical evidence, making quick reference and learning even easier
- Important references are highlighted and their impact explained in the bibliography
Please wait ! Your download will begin in 10 Seconds
Please wait while you are redirected...
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We are not hosting any copyrighted contents on our servers, it’s a catalog of links that already found on the internet. Fcpspart1dentistry.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. Moreover Fcpspart1dentistry.com server does not store any type of book, guide, software, or images. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet. Check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for all DMCA / Removal Requests.