Wheeler’s Dental Anatomy,Physiology and Occlusion 9th Edition PDF free download
BOOKS NAME: Wheeler’s Dental Anatomy,Physiology and Occlusion 9th Edition
Books SERIES: Oral Anatomy
language : English
PUBLISH: June 1, 2009
ISBN-10 / ASIN: 1416062092
Page: 368 pages
File type: PDF
File size: 28 MB
Now in full color, this essential text features a visually oriented presentation of dental anatomy,physiology, and occlusion – the foundation for all of the dental sciences. Coverage includes discussions of clinical considerations, dentitions, pulp formation, and the sequence of eruptions. In addition to detailed content on dental macromorphology and evidence-based chronologies of the human dentitions, this edition also includes flash cards, an updated Companion CD-ROM, and Evolve resources that make this text a comprehensive resource for dental anatomy.
- Understand the standards of tooth formation and apply them to clinical presentations with the Development and Eruption of the Teeth chapter.
- Focus on the functions and esthetics of disorders you’ll encounter in daily practice with content on TMJ and muscle disorders.
- Get a concise review of dentition development from in-utero to adolescence to adulthood with the appendix of tooth morphology.
- All line drawings and essential photos have been replaced with full-color pieces.
- Sharpen your knowledge with interactive learning tools and expanded content on the Companion CD-ROM including study questions, 360-degree rotational tooth viewing, and animations.
- Test your knowledge on labeling, tooth numbering, and tooth type traits and prepare for Board exams with flash cards.
- Find even more study opportunities on the Evolve website with a PowerPointpresentation, flash cards, a test bank, and labeling exercises.
http://www.treesfiles.com/7ln0b0n3rxan/WHEELERâ€™S DENTAL ANATOMY_ PHYSIOLOGY_ and occlusion.pdf
“We do not own the copyrights of this book. We are sharing our copy of this book with our blog reader’s so download it at your own risk. And if someone with copyrights wants us to remove this book, he/she can contact us from our contact page”