What should I do when I change my supervisor/Institute while training for MCPS/FCPS?

logoA candidate should apply for re-registration along with all the necessary documents in case of change of institute or supervisor on MCPS/FCPS registration form within one month to RTMC, CPSP.

Note: MCPS / FCPS list of institutes for training of MCPS available on website of CPSP. www.cpsp.edu.pk



Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *