- The following conditions have to be fulfilled for a change of supervisor / Institute:
- Your proposed supervisor must be an approved supervisor with CPSP (current list of CPSP approved supervisors is available at website www.cpsp.edu.pk )
- Photocopy of supervisors approval certificate issued by CPSP.
- Change of supervisor Form ‘AA’ completely filled in.
- You have to mention the reason for change of supervisor.
- Fresh appointment / placement order is to be attached with the application (Attested photocopy).
- Exact date of relieving the previous department supervisor and the date of joining the new department supervisor with documentary proof to be provided (Attested photocopy).
- NOC from previous and present supervisor is required.
- CPSP prescribed Experience Performa (Form D) should be filled in to date, mentioning the entire training with supporting experience certificates from each supervisor under whom the training was done, duly signed/stamped by the supervisor and the Head of the institution.