The International Conference on Psoriasis during December 08-09, 2016 at Dallas, USA
The International Conference on Psoriasis during December 08-09, 2016 at Dallas, USA hosted by Conference Series LLC. The purpose of the conference is to elucidate the disease from a number of scientific aspects. Nearly three percent of the world’s population, men, women, and children, even newborn babies, endure the symptoms of psoriasis. Many tolerate constant pain from cracking and bleeding skin.
Why to attend???
For this upcoming conference we are looking to the future. So many great advances have been made within both dermatology and rheumatology during the last years and we now more than ever feel a strong hope that the care and treatment of people with psoriasis and psoriatic arthritis is going to improve even further. The scientific program will also, as before, be strongly influenced by IFPA’s worldwide member survey, to ensure that the patient’s perspective is included. There will also be a special complementary program for GPs, allied health professionals and others, who have a very important role in the daily care of and contact with the psoriasis patients.
Dermatology Conferences mainly deals with the diagnosis and treatment of conditions related to skin, hair, and nails. It also related to maintaining the health of your skin.
Aim of Dermatology Conferences?
• Good platform to develop new partnership & collaborations.
• Good location to speed up your route into every territory in the World.
• 90% of our Dermatology conferences attendees are the Key contact for their labs purchasing decisions.
• Our exhibitor booths will be visited 4-5 times by 90% of the attendees during the Dermatology conferences.
• Past exhibitor’s feedback reveals great enquiries perceived from the Dermatology conferences attendees.
• Networking with both Academia and Business.
- Healthcare professionals
- Clinical organizations
- Educational institutes
- Skin care institutions
FOR MORE DETAILS AND REGISTRATION, FOLLOW THE LINK GIVEN BELLOW: