The Developing Human- Clinically Oriented Embryology, 10th Edition
Written by some of the world’s most famous anatomists, the 10th edition of I The Developing Human: Clinically Oriented Embryology continues to present medical students with a comprehensive and easily digestible review of this complex topic. Clearly written and well-structured descriptions include just the information that’s needed, while nearly 600 illustrations help provide a clinically oriented guide to human development, utilizing a week-by-week and stage-by-stage approach to describe fetal organ and system development.
“..a well composed text for a good understanding of human development in the context of current state of knowledge of biomedical sciences.” Reviewed by Dr. Neel Kamal on behalf of BACCH Newsletter, June 2015
- Review questions and answers at the end of each chapter allow for effective exam preparation.
- Covers the latest advances in embryology, including normal and abnormal embryogenesis, causes of birth defects, and the role of genes in human development.
- Details how discoveries in molecular biology have affected clinical practice, including the development of sophisticated new techniques such as recumbent DNA technology and stem cell manipulation.
- Clinical case presentations, highlighted in special boxes, demonstrate how embryology concepts relate to clinical practice and are ideal for preparing for the USMLE Step 1.
- Three-dimensional animations ― 2 new to this edition ― help visual learners understand the subjects as discussed in the book as a whole.
- New and thoroughly revised assessment questions by Mark Torchia.
- Presents an authoritative description of human embryology through all stages of development.
- Rich illustrations correspond to the text to enhance comprehension.
- Student Consult eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, references, and videos from the book on a variety of devices.
The Developing Human- Clinically Oriented Embryology, 10th Edition:
Read Review of: The Developing Human- Clinically Oriented Embryology
You can purchase the book from the link given bellow:
Note: This book is for testing purpose only. For latest edition Buy it from original author, links of which is given above.. We don’t own the copyright of this book.
“We do not own the copyrights of this book. We are sharing our copy of this book with our blog reader’s so download it at your own risk. And if someone with copyrights wants us to remove this book, he/she can contact us from our contact page”