Download Prosthodontic Treatment for Edentulous Patients: Complete Dentures and Implant-Supported Prostheses pdf by George A. Zarb, Charles L. Bolender, Steven E. Eckert, Aaron H. Fenton, et al.
BOOKS NAME: Prosthodontic Treatment for Edentulous Patients: Complete Dentures and Implant-Supported Prostheses
Books SERIES: Prosthodontics
language : English
PUBLISH: September 17, 2003
ISBN-10 / ASIN: 0323022960
Page: 576 pages
File type: PDF
File size:31 MB
Publisher: Mosby; 12 edition
Author: George A. Zarb, Charles L. Bolender, Steven E. Eckert, Aaron H. Fenton, et al.
- This text addresses the different types of edentulous patients, including thorough discussions of both short- and long-term patients.
- Detailed coverage of the elderly and/or edentulous patients provides the reader with the specialized knowledge needed to treat these groups.
- Over 800 images accompanying procedures, concepts, and techniques enhance understanding and comprehension of each topic presented.
- Material on achieving a satisfactory esthetic effect emphasizes the importance of satisfying the patient.
- Topics on related and supplemental procedures feature information on overdentures, immediate dentures, and single complete dentures.
- This title has been revised more than any other book on the subject, in order to maintain its long-standing value and recognition as an authoritative source on prosthodontics for the edentulous.
- The condensed format provides relevant information that is conveniently sized and reasonably priced.
- Clear and concise language makes even the most difficult subjects and procedures easy to follow.
- The bibliography lists at the end of each chapter direct readers to additional literature on the topics.
- The diverse and distinguished editorial/contributor pool lends credibility and experience to each topic.
“We do not own the copyrights of this book. We are sharing our copy of this book with our blog reader’s so download it at your own risk. And if someone with copyrights wants us to remove this book, he/she can contact us from our contact page”