This text provides an excellent opportunity to learn about the treatment of patients with dentures, a topic rarely covered in other books, despite the fact that thousands of patients require them.
It offers a thorough understanding of the functional and esthetic implications of edentulism, as well as information on the behavioral and clinical aspects of diagnosis and treatment. With topics ranging from treatment modalities to tooth-supported prostheses to both immediate and complete dentures, this valuable resource gives the basic information necessary to treat the edentulous patient. This edition continues to focus on implant prosthodontics, as more and more people choose to make this simple, effective, affordable option a part of their treatment.
- This text addresses the different types of edentulous patients, including thorough discussions of both short- and long-term patients.
- Detailed coverage of the elderly and/or edentulous patients provides the reader with the specialized knowledge needed to treat these groups.
- Over 800 images accompanying procedures, concepts, and techniques enhance understanding and comprehension of each topic presented.
- Material on achieving a satisfactory esthetic effect emphasizes the importance of satisfying the patient.
- Topics on related and supplemental procedures feature information on overdentures, immediate dentures, and single complete dentures.
- This title has been revised more than any other book on the subject, in order to maintain its long-standing value and recognition as an authoritative source on prosthodontics for the edentulous.
- The condensed format provides relevant information that is conveniently sized and reasonably priced.
- Clear and concise language makes even the most difficult subjects and procedures easy to follow.
- The bibliography lists at the end of each chapter direct readers to additional literature on the topics.
- The diverse and distinguished editorial/contributor pool lends credibility and experience to each topic.
- The content has been reorganized to make the material more concise and easier to read.
- Brand new chapters on temporomandibular disorders, materials prescribed, and the current and future direction in implant prosthodontics keep the reader aware of developments in the field.
- As reflected in the changed title, this edition has been expanded and updated to emphasize the growing importance of implant-supported prostheses.
- The reorganization and consolidation of chapters into four major sections enhances readability.
- Eight new contributors and 4 new editors offer a fresh perspective.
Prosthodontic Treatment for Edentulous Patients: Complete Dentures and Implant-Supported Prostheses 12th edition Download Pdf Review and Best Deals
“We do not own the copyrights of this book. We are sharing our copy of this book with our blog reader’s so download it at your own risk. And if someone with copyrights wants us to remove this book, he/she can contact us from our contact page”