PAS TPAPER OF FCPS PART 1 MARCH 2013 GYNAE AND OBS
MARCH 2013 GYNAE PAPER…….
1.Fast pain z carried by which fibers?
Ans. A delta
2.lumber triangle has following boundaries?
3.which of the following is a benign?
- Which is not transmitted by food
Perfingen , mycobacterium avium*
- 2% lignocaine in 4ml vail is equal to
- corona radiata is derived from?
granulosa cells(ans), theca interna, theca externa
- osmotic pressure of interstitil dif frm plasma by…..
a)1 mosmol/kg water
d) no difference(ans)
- third degree burn……..complication?
- regarding coronary arteries which is true;
there is anastomosis bw two arteries OR both artries run in respective AV grooves??
- neutophilic count increase in
- immunological test is done for options were
1 hadatid disease*
- Inc protein synthesis by?
- a female wid RTA having urine leakage n severe intraperitoneal hemorage?organ damaged?
- .Most important local factor imparing wound healing is
INFECTION*, vit C, immobility, ischemia
- Carcinoma has which filaments?
Keratin*, Desmin, vimentin
- .Myxoid degeneration is a characteristic feature of
MITRAL VALVE PROPLAPSE(ans)
- Most potent chemoattractant?
- Lymph node :
Receive affernt lymph vessel at hilum
Has peripheral sub capsular sinus:*
Has densly packed medulla
- 10 yr after radian exposure organ likely affected?
- digits lenght lesser than normal
- Kidneys identified by?
Poles and borders
size and weight,
- .urogenetal sinus divided into upper n lower part parts by?
- Which one of d following is least carcinogenic
C) bacterial products*
- Edema in nephrotic syndrm is due to
A) inc osmotic pre
B) inc hydro pre
- .all drain into inguinal nodes except?
- descent of ovary frm abdominal area is prevented by?
obliquity of inguinal canal
Narrow internal canal
- breast development?
arise 4om mammary bud*
28.perception of disgust by whch area?
rt insular cortex
lt insular cortx
29.blood gp A have
A) anti A antibodies
B) anti AB antibodies
C) anti B antibodies*
- End plate of skeltl muscle contain
B)Vesicls wid neurotrnsmtr
- Delayed effect of insulin
A) inc glucose trns
B) inc protien synthsia
C) dec protien synths
D) lipogenic enzymz
- Pathogensis by EBV includes
A) somthing was ant proto oncogene*
B) somthng related to DNA
- In cardiac cycle QRS complex appears just b4
A) isovolumtrc relaxatn
C) ventricle systle*
- which one of the following is not related to ant relations of rt kidney
a) 2nd part of duodenum
b) Rt part of small intestine (jejenum)*
- Nor epinephrn secretn increases in
- Oliguria is said when urine output/ 24 hr iz
A) < one litr
B) < 500 ml*
C) < 100 ml
- Neurogenic shock feature?
Cold, moist skin
Dec prepheral resistance*
40.1st mechanism of Heat productn in cold…
- . Sensation from nose to lip?
A… Maxillary nerve
- Which nerve doesnt pass thru Carotid sheath???
- Which test shows a person will transmit hepatitis
- Type of autonomic synapse at adrenal medulla
- A patient having lymph node and fever etc… is immunocompromised from one year… disease name
- distance for respiratory droplets to cause infection?
a 1-2 feet*
b 3-6 feet
- Structure Not forming bounderies of inguanal canal
- regarding pleural tapping?
upper border of lower rib in max dense area
- Receptors for withrawl reflex
- Tissue having max pre depolarization potential
- Terminal ileum resection
Vit B12 def
- disease not caused by bacteria?\
- junction which donot permit exchange between cells
- Most common cause of fatty change in our society
- The hepatic pedicle consists of:
A-The portal branches
B- The hepatic artery
C- The hepatic art, Portal vein, Common hepatic duct*
- ptnt with ATT now develop visual field abnormalty nd eye changes which drug?
- hairy leukoplakia assoc. with
- 9:22 dislocation occurs in
- a ptnt with fracture of femur died after 2 days cause?
a fat embolism
- boy with loss of apetite vomiting high color urine nd yellow sclera?
a bilirubin + alt*
b hep a nd b
c liver biopsy
- klienfelter karyotype?
- diagnosis of typhoid in 2nd week?
a blood culture + widal
c blood culture
- insulin inc entry of glucose in
a skeletal muscle*
c mucosa of small intestine
- aspirin given to decrease chance of IHD will cause?
a dec pltlt aggregation
- artery of foregut?
- presence of scanty barr body?
d downsyndrome male
- most common thing causing tumor is?
a non lethal mutaion in gene
b mutation of proto oncogene*
- cause of inc. BT
a vwf def*
b liver disease
c vit k def
- neurotransmitr in slow wave sleep
- oxytocin nd adh originate from?
b post pituitary
- 2nd pharyngeal pouch derv.?
a rami of mandibule
b stylohyoid ligament*
c stylomandibular ligament
- breast tumor of upper outer quadrnt lymph drainage?
b anterior axillary*
- positive predictive value is?
a proportion of true positive in all positive *
b same as senstivity
c same as specificity
- carbidopa given with levodopa to ?
a help dec peripheral inactivation
b to help in entering brain
- healthy individual Na balance by ?
- which dec heart rate?
a brain bridge reflex
b oculocardiac reflex*
- type 2 hypersenstivity example?
a erythroblastosis fetalis
- growth hormone most appropriate?
a is polypeptide*
b inc growth of bone nd cartilage thru somatomedins
- blood supply of brain regulated by?
- enzyme for serotonin nd epinephrine metabolism?
- woman with 1 year immune disorder develop right cervical lymphadenopathy what is it?
- Which carcinogen causes bronchogenic ca. ?
a Tobacco smoke*
- which is slow growing thyroid tumor?
- shock patient with serum lACTATE level raised,with cardiac output 2L/min n CVP 2cm water..
- Pt with glactorrhea nd secondary amenorrhea serum prolctin 6500miu( normal 600)
- doctor patient relationship first visit
open ended question
close ended question
name address *
- how ll u diagnose polyarteritis nodosa???……
a) fibrinoid necrosis*
- Stimulatn of Na-K pump
A) when intracelulr Na increases
B) k decreases
- Celiac disease…
Loss of vit D…
- fibrocartilage present in
- COPD patnt bed ridden dies due to..
It is composed of tissue elements normally found at that site, but which are growing in a disorganized mass.
- Colorectal Ca…. marker
- How to disclose bad news to patient?
formal session of exclusivity
- After pelvic procedure patnt wid colic pain……
- Main utetus support…
- Sphinctr urethra supply….
- Ischeorectl fosa abscess drainage damages….
int pudendal artery
- diagnosis of tb?
b-giant cell etc
- volatile anesthsia gvn wid calcium channel blockr ll cause??
hyper coronary vasospasm
- .halothane is gvn wid
102..true abt pudendal nerve?
a.ant rami of s2 3 4*
in lateral wall of ischiorectal fossa
103..in females abt lesser pelvis
pos wall shrter than ant
inlet ap diameter>tranverse diameter
ant wall frmed by ischiopubc rami n sacrotub liogament*
- a nrmal looking male having normal testosteron n nrmal ejaculatn wd AZOSPERMIA anatomic prb where
- respiratory zone cnsist of
Resp bronchiole to alveoli*
Terminal bronchiole to alveoli
- histologcl tubular structure wid pseudostrtfd epi thick muscle wall…
A) semnifrs tubulr
b) vas defrnc*
C) ductus defrn
107.transverse abdominis formes
a. superficail ring
b. deep ring
c falx inguinalis
d. inguinal canna
- oxidatve enzymes found in?
- .treat of hyperthyrodsm in pregnancy
- .imediately medial 2 femoral hernia?
- in hirshprung dise ganglia involvd
- urogenital diaph attched laterally 2
- .woman is intermediat host in
Filariasis*, toxoplasmosis, giardiasis
- .undrcookd meat causes transmisn of
- a lady get radiatn therapy 4 cervical ca after that cervical biopsy ll show?
vacuolatn widin cells
karrolysis n karyorexis*
- Patient cant keep food in vestibule, lesion
A. Facial nerve
- Digastric triangle boundaries
A. Ant, Post bellies and mandible
- Female goes to dentist and faints, she is turned to left lateral position to avoid compression of
- SLE screening, sensitive test
120 Regarding ANS, correct is?
A. All parasympathetics release Acetylcholine
- Tractus solitarious
A. Ist order neuron for taste
- Inc metabolism caused by?
- Tissue rejection because of?
- Tricuspid area
A. Left 4th intercostal space just lateral to sternum
- B) right 5th intrcostal, just lateral to sternum lower bordr
- Abt Thyroid one false?
A. Isthmus lies at level of cricoid cartilage
- About Active transport:
a Always involves Sodium-Potassium pump
b Uphill transfer of molecules in a few cells.
c Require Glucose
d protien carriers are needed
- In Stored blood
A. Factor 2,7,9,11 remain stable/
- Factor 5,8 remain stable
c.optmizes platelet function for 5 dayz
- Parenteral nutrition, one correct
A. enteral nutrition has decreased chance of infection
b.isodextrans r given
130.on PV,wat structure wil b felt in lateral fornices
a)ureter* b)bladder c) round ligament of uterus
- FEMALE WITH FEVER , SUPRAPUBIC PAIN , pathogen
- IN OLD AGE DEC AMINOGLYCOSIDES EXCRETION IS DUE TO …
. DEC RENAL FUNCTION
- STRUCTURE ARCHING OVER THE ROOT OF RT LUNG ..
. AZYGOUS VEIN
- SEVERE HYPOTENTION TRIGGER …….
.BRAIN ISCHEMIC RESPONSE
- BARORECEPTORS DETECT …
.DEC IN BP
- 0SMOTIC PRESSURE DEPENDS ON ..
. no.of OSMOTICALLY ACTIVE PARTICLES
- MAP =
DIASTOLIC PRESSURE PLUS 1/3RD OF PULSE PRESSURE
138.wat is INAPPROPRIATE ABT METAPLASIA ……..
- regarding midbrain appropriate?
a duct of midbrain is cerebral aqueduct*
b substantia nigra divide cerebral peduncle into tectum nd crus cerebri
c have to colliculi posterirly
d CN IV originate anteriorly
- MALABSORPTION SYNDROME …. WICH ABSORPTION WILL BE AFFECTED …..
VIT D, iron, vit c
- JOINT BETWEEN TWO PUBIC BONES IS OF WICH TYPE
- ONE QUESTION WAS REGARDING CASE CONTROLE STUDY …. LUNG CANCER … SMOKING PERSONS EVALUATION
- INCREASE Interstitial FLUID FORMATION ….
DEC COLLOID OSMOTIC PRESSURE*
decrease lymphatic flow
- which one is correct……
all preganglionic parasympathetics are cholinergic
- regarding vertebra?
a c7 has long spine
b lumbar vertebra have heart shape body
c thoracic have foramen transversarium
d ventral nd neural cure same
- 67 % SODIUM ABSORBED IN ………….
- SCALENE ANTERIOR MSL ….
.ORIGINATES FROM C3 TO C6 .
Inserted at ist rib*
- .in SEPTICEMIA … POOR PROGNOSTIC SIGN IS
DIC*, diffuse tissue injury
149.adema ov nephritic syndrome due to
- REGARDING LOCAL ANAESTHESIA side effects
A)RASH………. B)SEIZURES BEFORE CARDIAC TOXICITY C) perioral numbness
151.rectum nerve supply
- cervical cancer-lymphnode invoved…..
153.all r neurectoderm derivative except ……
- .muscualr tubular structure with stratified epithelium
155.tubular elastic structure wid no gland, very vascular….
156.philadelphia chromosome in
157.EBV associated wid
158.genital ulcers cause
159.ARDS criteria includes all except
- coefficient of variance affected by
mean and standard error of mean*
mode and standard error of mode
161.rubella causes all in newborn except
162.following z not carcinogenic
163.at pelvic brim during sum surgery involving ureter wat z damaged
- gonadal dygenesis and uternine hypoplasia in
165.in hypothyroidism following z given
- , female wid hig bp, low pulse sweating pallor inc of
- aldosterone increased by which without increasing ACTH?
168.thyroid receptor is present in
- acidophilic hormone regulation by
…..feedback inhibition by hormone and inhibitor
- damage to glomerulosa layer hormone affected
- .fine motor movement will increase stiulation of which area…
172.bladder neck lies
Above urogenital diaphragm*
In urogenital diaphragm
Below urogenital diaphragm
173.breast ducts and fat development
174.virilisation not caused by
176.MMR comparison of Pakistan wid USA
177.sec polycythemia caz?
178.corpus leuteum secreates progesterone
179.in amylodosis following occur
180.ureter is crossed by
181.folloming traverses inguinal canal
- .what causes mutaton of pro-oncogene….
183.aldosterone excess causes
184 senario abt stool for occult blood +ive
Iron deficiency anemia
186.post herpetic neuralgia given TCA, effect occurs after
- paO2 regulation by
189.interventricular defects by
Septum primum and secundum
190.epithelium of urinary bladder
191.uterine tube epithelium
192.down syndrome female child scenario
193.in p450 following occur