DENTIX PANORAMIC Blue is a blue sensitized film of a high speed, medium to high contrast, allowing an excellent detail distinction on a picture.
- Film is used for all extra-
oral radiographic techniques, as
- Panoramic tomography
- Radiography for orthodontic diagnostics
Film is to be used in combination with intensifying screens, emitting in ultraviolet and blue regions of spectrum. Film can be used with all standard intensifying screens of well-
HC for blue part of spectrum can be used.
- Universal applicability as a standard film
- High quality of pictures, even in case of procesing the film no in fully optimal conditions
- Resistivity against the desensibilization effectsusage of an antistatic layer, not allowing the creation of electrostatic discharges
Film is delivered in the 15×30 cm or 5“x12“ (12,7 x 30,5cm) sizes, eventually in non-
DENTIX PANORAMIC Blue should be handled and processed under indirect olive-
DENTIX PANORAMIC Blue can be processed in roller processors in 90 seconds cycle time (or longer), or manually in tanks, using common chemicals. Optimum results is reached with FOMA LP-
Unexposed film should be stored in an intact original packing (the boxes should stand in the vertical position) at temperatures of maximum 21 oC and relative humidity of 40 – 60 %, away from harmul fumes, gases, X-