Download Illustrated Dental Embryology Histology and Anatomy, 4th edition
A clear, reader-friendly writing style makes it easy to understand both basic science and clinical applications, putting the material into the context of everyday dental practice. New to this edition are updates on caries risk, safe levels of fluoride use, and prevention of periodontal disease. Expert authors Margaret Fehrenbach and Tracy Popowics provide an essential background in oral biology for student dental professionals, including excellent preparation for board exams.
- Comprehensive coverage includes all the content needed for an introduction to the developmental, histological, and anatomic foundations of oral health.
- Hundreds of full-color anatomical illustrations and clinical and microscopic photographs accompany text descriptions of anatomy and biology.
- An approachable writing style covers the latest evidence-based information and makes it easy to grasp and learn to apply the material.
- A logical organization separates the book into four units for easier understanding: (1) an introduction to dental structures, (2) dental embryology, (3) dental histology, and (4) dental anatomy.
- Key terms open each chapter, accompanied by phonetic pronunciations, and are highlighted within the text, and a glossary provides a quick and handy review and research tool.
- Clinical Considerations boxes relate abstract-seeming biologic concepts to everyday clinical practice.
- Learning outcomes at the beginning of each chapter clearly identify the information you are expected to absorb.
- Summary tables and boxes provide quick, easy-to-read summaries of concepts and procedures and serve as useful review and study tools.
- Student resources on the Evolve companion website enhance learning with practice quizzes, samplecase studies, review questions, and interactive exercises.
- A bibliography lists resource citations for further research and study.
- Expert primary author Margaret Fehrenbach is one of the most trusted names in dental education, and writes extensively, lectures widely, and consults for many of the major dental manufacturers and supply companies.
Download Illustrated Dental Embryology Histology and Anatomy, 4th edition:
You can purchase the 4th edition from the link given bellow:
“We do not own the copyrights of this book. We are sharing our copy of this book with our blog reader’s so download it at your own risk. And if someone with copyrights wants us to remove this book, he/she can contact us from our contact page”