After passing FCPS-I a candidate should apply on Form “A” to RTMC, CPSP for registration along with supervisor’s code number & photocopy of supervisor certificate.
A candidate should apply within one month of starting his/her training along with all the supporting documents, otherwise the date of commencement of training will be from the date on which application was received in RTMC. FCPS registration is being done for January and July session only.
Following attested photocopies are required along with the registration fee and form:
- Original receipt or payment (Registration).
- FCPS-I Result (Congratulation Letter/Exemption Letter).
- Proper Appointment/Placement Order by the Government/ Head of the Institution/GHQ.
- Letter of Joining from the department duly signed/stamped by the supervisor and Head of the Department/Institute.
- MBBS/BDS Degree.
- Valid PMDC Registration Certificate.
- CNIC (Computerized National Identity Card).