1.how wll u check fetal infection in amniotic fluid
c gram stain
2, chlorpromazin side effects???
- sigmoid colon..
c.no tenia coli
d.At pelvic brim
- histology of vagina,
histo of appendix
Histology of ureter were asked
- mural thrombi arises from???
- chi squre??
- most common causes of death in primigrvida ..
- most common cause of fatty change of liver in our country?
a.hep b and c..
9.fusiform dilation of stomach at which week..??
b end of week 4
- 45 yr female weight gain t3 t4 tsh normal values
11, myasthenia gravis …hypersensivity type??
- hippocratic oath describes clearly??
d doctors wright
- at day 7th which structure is formed
- liquid paraffin causes deficiecny of
a. vit a
c vit c
- severe diarrhea ..
- tmj dislocation..muscle comprised
- deep parotid fascia forms which ligament???
- 2nd brachial arch derivatives
- kidney ant relations
- pre invasive ca cervix
Ca situ lesion
- one was…adverse reactions of drug r prevented by
more with therapeutic doses.
less with small doses
less with divided doses effects at site if action
- 60 yr male having pneumonia..causative organism
- mandible in centre joint name
24.4mcqs were on iron deficiency
25.hb dissociation curve moves right except
b.if temp increases,
c,if co2 is increasing
- pivot joint example??
a.median atlanto axial
- conducting system located in/on??
- embryo of heart
endocardial fusions lead to rt and lf atrioventricular tubes,,
septum primum septum secundum fuses and separtes atrial cavities
Top of Form
- csf prsent in space
- coccygeal ligament extension of?
- pregnancy and cirrhosis similiar features..
a spider navi and hyperpigmentation,
b spider navi and palmer erythema
- g6pd ..cells
- post strep gloumerlonephritis
- chlorpromazine sideeffects.
- atypical mycobacteria cause
coz of resistance to tb drugs..
causes lung lesion only
at bifurcation of main bronchus
38.surfactant action was asked
Dec compliance work
39.one Q was abt beta thalesemia
- facial hair growth of female ..
- scnario of ectopic preg
- male with infertility..
- age of gestation
a.1st day of last menses
b.last missed menses
d.last day of lmp
- ist pubertal change.
- prolactin controlled by
a.prolactin inhibitory factor
- regarding hymen..
- why ovaries cannot ascend in abdomen??
- stylohyoid derives from
2nd pharageal arch
- pt take 140meq salt 100 ml water..changes
a mitotic figures
b loss of cell polarity
- recuurent abortions..
- autonomic drug acting by adenyl cyclas
(non of above no more options available)
- chronic active hepatitis ki morphology
Hepatocytes necrosis throughout lobule liver achitecture preserved
- liver parenchymal injury.. no option of alt..
- fats absorbed from intestine
a mixed micelles
- transpyloric plane..
a.upper border of l1
b,middle of l1,
c.lower border of l2
d.lower border of L 1
- biguanides sideeffect
- asthmatic with hypertension..drug ?
- control of rubella
a.Avoid contact to person having rubella.
- hay fever from
- cell membrane pe two mcqs thay
- autosomal dominant ki history pe tha
- permanent labile cells pe tha
Options not available
For more, do visit FCPS Part 1 Dentistry