1. Prolonged APTT, scenario.
Ans. Christmas disease. .
Ans. Textile Industries. .
3. Mother Blood Group A, One Child O and one child AB, Father have?
E. Two childs have two fathers. .
A. Abundant in Ligament Flavum
C. freely rejoin
D. Yellow Colour
E. Lightly Stain with Eosin .
5. Diaphragmatic opening, Aortic Aneurysm at opening, compress which structure?
Ans. Thoracic Duct and Azygous Vein. .
6. Whole Wheat contain Vitamin?
A. Thiamine (Answer)
B. Riboflavin .
7. Highest Cholesterol content?
A. White meat
B. Red meat (Answer, not sure)
D. Egg (some says Red Meat and some says Egg) .
8. Tip of scapula, vertebral level?
C. T8 (Answer)
D. T6 .
9. Breast Atrophy caused by?
Ans. Lack of Estrogen and Progesterone. .
A. Increase number and size of cell
B. Functional change of Epithelium (Answer) .
11. Scenario, Councilmans bodies are present?
Ans. Apoptosis. .
12. Scenario, Ascites+Pleural Effusion, Alcoholic Hepatitis, finding? Ans. Mallory Bodies .
13. Scenario of Alcoholic Patient.
Ans. Fatty Liver. .
Ans. C3b. .
15. In Acute Inflammation Fluid present is?
A. Specific Gravity of Fluid is 1010
B. is known as Transudate
C. Protein more than 3gram (Answer) .
16. Pleural Effusion present, Specific Gravity is low than 1002, cause?
Ans. CCF. .
17. Chronic cervical adenopathy, tuberculous suspected, diagnosis by?
Ans. Caseous Necrosis. .
18. Young patient on corticosteroids therapy, Abscess on upper outer quadrant of Rt. Arm excised, after one month wound not healed, cause?
A. decreased neutrophil infiltration (Answer)
B. decrease formation of collagen
C. Re-epithelialization defective .
19. Self Replicative Organelles, Peroxisomes, contain Oxidase developed from? A. Golgi Apparatus B. Nucleus C. Mitochondria D. S ER (Answer) E. R ER . 20. Pulmonary Embolism, caused by? Ans. Deep Venous Thrombosis of Leg. . 21. Helmintic disease by caused by Mosquito bite? Ans. Filariasis . 22. Scenario of Patau Syndrome. Microcephaly, Polydactyly, cleft Lip and Palate. Ans. Trisomy 13. . 23. female short Vagina, no Uterus, O/E testes present, cause? Ans. Testicular Feminizing Syndrome. . 24. Fragile X Syndrome? A. Trinucleotide repeat (Answer) B. Defect in X chromosome. . 25. Scenario, female with Oligomenorrhea, karyotype XO/XX, cause? Ans. Gonadal Agenisis and Hypogonadism. . 26. Hallmark of HIV? A. Immunodeficiency. B. Proliferation of virus inside T lymphocyte. . 27. Female have Butterfly Rash, first test performed? Ans. Antinuclear Antibody. . 28. Esophageal Stage of Swallowing effected by? Ans. Scleroderma. . 29. Tumor, not melagnant? Ans. Adenoma. . 30. Tumor with 3 germ Layers? Ans, Teratoma. . 31. Tumor invading Nerve Sheath? Ans. Hemangiopericytoma. . 32. Squamous Cell Carcinoma associated with? Ans. Marjolin Ulcer. . 33. Scenario, pateint have half/one side headache, biopsy of Artery show granuloma formation? Ans. Giant Cell Arteritis. . 34. Drug which stable plaque in Acute Coronary Syndrome? A. Atorvastatin (Answer, not Sure) B. Diuretics C. Morphine D. Nitrates . 35. First Biological marker of Myocardial Infarction? Ans. Troponin-T. . 36. Myocardial Infarction due to block of LCA, which site of heart damaged? Ans, Left Atrium and Left Ventricle. . 37. Lumbago Patient have chest pain and Tenderness at Posterior 2-4 Intercostal Space, CK and Trop-T normal, B.P normal, no retrosternal burning, cause? A. MI B. Aneurysm of Aorta C. Costochondritis (Answer) D. Pleurisy . 38. Aortic Aneurysm, cause? Ans. Medial Necrosis. . 39. p53, Tumor Suppressor Gene, if mutated, what occur? Ans. Cell survival. . 40. Pneumonia not respond to Antibiotics, Boat shaped cysts are seen? Ans. Pneumocystis carinii. . 41. Characteristic/diagnosis of Asthma? Ans. FEV1/FVC <75% . 42. Chron’s disease different from Ulcerative Colitis? Ans. Perianal Lesions. . 43. Diabetic nephropathy diagnosed by? Ans. Albuminuria. . 44. Goodpasture syndrome? Ans. sub-endothelial deposits of IgG. . 45. Urothelial Carcinoma associated with? A. Bladder exstrophy B. Horse shoe shaped kidney C. Duplication of bladder D. Polycystic Kidney . 46. Scenario of Berry Aneurysm/hemorrhage, association? Ans. Adult Polycystic Disease. . 47. Testes in Abdomen/ Cryptorchidism associated with? Ans. Malignancy. . 48. ACTH Incresed, hirsutism, central Obesity, cause? Ans. Cushing Syndrome. . 49. (another Question also related with ACTH/Adrenocortical condition, i don’t remeber exactly) . 50. Pateint suffered Head Trauma, Urine Osmolarity decresed, symptoms Polydipsia and Polyuria, cause? Ans. Central Diabetes Insipidus. . 51. Patient came to clinic with complaints of Polyuria and poldipsia, urine Osmolarity decrased, Incresed Thirst and Thirst not relieved by drinking water, Injection of ADH given but symptoms persists? Ans. Nephrogenic Diabetes Insipidus. . 52. Patient with tachycardia and Palpitations, TSH low, after giving Thyrotropin TSH is Increased, cause is? A. Problem in Pituatry B. Problem in Thyroid (Answer) C. Thyroid Adenoma . 52. Multiple Fractures occur in which disease? A. Osteoporosis B. Vitamin D deficiency C. Hyperparathyroidism D. Hypoparathyroidism E. Cushing Synrome . 53. Meningitis, CSF shows, Gluscose 40 (less) Lymphocytes. Ans. Tuberculous meningitis. . 54. Chorea and Athetosis, disease of? Ans. Basal Ganglia. . 55. One gram of Protein gives? Ans. 4 calories. . 56. Counselling is? Ans. Help patients themselves. . 57. A Girl of 8 years, at terminal illness, parents told to doctor that dont anything about disease to our Child, and now Patient is asking “am i going to die?” Doctor response should be? Ans. first docor should ask “what Your parents have told you?” . 58. Individuals have the independent and Same vhance of being selected? A. Random Sample B. Systemic Sample (Answer) . 59. CCK causes? Ans. Inhibition of Gastric Emptying. . 60. Gastric Motility increased by? Ans. Gastrin. . 61. Steatorrhea, deficincy of Pencreatic enzyme? Ans. Lipase. . 62. Bile Salts absorbed in? Ans. Ileum. . 63. Anterior PItuatry Histology Features. A. Corticotropes constitute more than 50 percent of Ant: Pitutary. B. Chromophobes are of smallest cell type. , 64. ADH and Oxytocin produced in? Ans. Hypothalamus. . 65. Insulin inhibits? Ans. Glycogenolysis. . 67. Adenosine? A. Half life 30 seconds B. Transient Tachycardia C. action with thephylline D. Inhibit SA and AV node . 68. Patient, Accident, multiple Fracture, B.P 90/60, Pulse 120 b/min? Ans. Fluid Replacement. . 69. Patient transfused with 2 weeks old Bood, Blood contain mainly? A. RBC (Answer) B. Platelets C. Monocytes D. Neutrophills . 70. Chemical Synapse, most likely? Ans. Ca uptake and release of ACh into cleft. . 71. Isotonic and Isometric contraction, Isotonic contraction is different by? A. Consume more phosphate bonds B. Less work done C. Have more energy of recovery D. Heat production . 72. Major Stress harmone? A. ACTH (Answer) B. norepinephrine C. Epinephrine D. ADH . 73. Major Blood Buffer? A. Bicarbonate (Answer) B. Hemoglobin C. Protein D. Phosphate . 74. Vasodilation cause by which Adrenergic Receptors? Ans. Beta 2. . 75. Autonomic Nervous System? Ans. Parasympathetic Increase GIT Motility. . 76. Regarding Epithelium and Glands? Ans. Simple Squamous occurs at sites of Gaseous Exchange. . 77. 2nd heart Sound? Ans. Closure of Semilunar valves. . 78. Humans start burning sensation of skin, when surface exposed to Temparature is? A. 35 B. 40 C. 45 (Answer, not sure) . 79. Tricuspid valve Auscultation. Ans. Lower end of Sternum on Rt. Side. . 80. Mean Systemic Filling Pressure? Ans. Affects Mean Arterial Pressure. . 81. Difference of Pulomanary and Systemic Circulation? Ans. Pulmonary have low Resistance. . 82. Organ have no change of Blood Supply during Exercise? Ans. Brain. . 83. In CCF, edema caused by? Ans. Increase Hydrostatic Pessure. . 84. Extreme left shift of Curve? A. HbF B. CO poisoning (Answer) . 85. Low Affinity of Oxygen? Ans. Methemoglobin. . 86. Increased Ph, causes? Ans. Hypo ventilation. . 87. Rapid Ascent to high Altitude? Ans. Pulmonary Edema. . 88. Increase in Renal Blood Flow and GFR? Ans. Dilatation of afferent Arteriole. . 89. Digoxin Toxicity by? Ans. Loop Diuretics. . 90. Aldosterone causes? Ans. Hypkalemia. . 91. Osteogenesis Imperfecta? Ans. Collagen Disorder. . 92. Testosterone function? A. Thickening of laraynx B. Darkening of areola C. Deposits of Fat on Medial side of thigh . 93. Virus Transfer information of one cell to another? Ans. Transformation. . 94. Respiratory Symptoms? Ans. Ascariasis. . 95. Amoebic Liver Abscess, diagnosed by? A. Liver biopsy B. Ultrasound C. CT scan D. Serology E. Stool Antigen Testing . 96. Typhoid at day 6, diagnosed by? Ans. Blood Culture. . 97. Typhoid in week 2, diagnosed by? Ans. Blood culture+Widal Test. . 98. Thorn prick form Abscess, bacteria? Ans. Staphylococcus Aureus. . 99. Charecteristic Finding in Clostridium botulinum? Ans. Flaccid paralysis. . 100. Finding of Falciparum Malaria? Ans. Black water fever. . 101. Scenario, pap smear +ve, after 2 years? Ans. Ca Cervix. . 102. Drug for MRSA? A. Co-trimaxazole (Answer) B. Co-Amoxiclav . 103. Drug contraindicated in Chronic Renal Failure? Ans. Gentamycin. . 104. Anti-Tuberculous Drug cause Hyperuricemia? Ans. Pyrazinamide. . 105. Chronic Renal Failure, Anmeia, Drug will be given? Ans. Erythropoietin. . 106. Route by which first pass Metabolism occur? Ans. Oral. . 107. Phase I Biotransformation, example? Ans. Oxidation. . 108. Scenario of organophophorus poisoning, Miosis+ Salivation, Antidote is? Ans. Atropine. . 109. Drug which causes release of Histamine? Ans. Morphine. . 110. Drug causing hypoglycemia when given with sulphonylureas? Ans. Phenylbutazone. . 111. High calcium in serum, hyperparathyroidism, drug will b given? A. Bisphosphonates B. Loop diuretics (Answer, not sure) . 112. ECG, shows 2 P waves to 1 QRS complex? Ans. Mobitz Type II. . 113. In complete Heart block? Ans. Fainting may Occur during ventricle unable to pump Blood. . 114. cause Thrombocytopenia in Child after Infection (don’t remember Options) . 115. Regarding Low molecular weight heparin? Ans. Antagonizes factor Xa and Thrombin (not sure about answer) . 116. Protrusion of Mandible by Muscle? Ans. Lateral Pterygoid. . 117. Rt. Gastric Artery is branch of? Ans. Hepatic Artery. . 118. Subclavian Vessels groove over? Ans. First Rib. . 119. Carotid Sheath? Ans. Thickening of Investing layers of fascia of neck. . 120. Parotid Duct open? Ans. Upper 2nd Molar between gum and Cheek and lips. . 121. DIabetic Old Lady, Scenario of Weakness of Vision? Ans. Cataract. . 122. Cavernous Sinus Thrombosis, Eye swelling, block to Vein? A. Infraorbital. B. superior ophthalmic (Answer) c. Inferior Ophthalmic . 123. Difficulty in moving foot medially/Inversion, cause is? Ans. Loss of Function of Tibialis Anterior and Tibialis Posterior. . 124. Appendicitis, Tenderness in moving thigh medially and medial rotation, appendix position? Ans. Pelvic. . 125. Artery in True Pelvis? Ans. Middle Rectal Artery. . 126. Muscles of back supplied by? Ans. Dorsal Ramus. . 127. Scapula attached to Thoracic wall by muscle? A. Quadratus lumborum B. Lattismus Dorsi C. Rhomboids Major D. Serratus Anterior (Answer, not sure) . 128. Patient with Hemoptysis, damage to? Ans. Bronchial Arteries. . 129. Tip of Nose, herpes Infection, Nerve? Ans. Ophthalmic division of Trigeminal. . 130. Upper Motor neuron Lesion. (don’t remember answer) . 131. Lower Motor neuron Lesion. Ans. Wasting. . 132. Nerves involve in Light Reflex. Ans. II and III . 133. Notochord. Ans. Induces overlying Ectoderm to form Neural plate. . 134. Cerebellar Lesion. Ans. Dysmetria. . 135. Medial Leminscus formed by? Ans. Internal Arcuate Fibers decussate. . 136. Nerve accamponies Superficail Temporal artery? Ans. Aurico-temporal Nerve. . 137. Head tilt to left and Right Eye upward moved, muscle effected? A. Rt. Superior Oblique (Answer, not sure) B. Lt. Superior Oblique C. Inferior Rectus . 138. Vertical Cut of Optic Chiasma. Ans. Bitemporal hemianopia. . 139. Regarding blood supply in the brain? A. Middle cerebral artery supplies foot area (Answer) B. Arteries don’t anastomose on the surfac of the brain C. Arteries don’t anastomose after entering the brain substance D. Internal capsule is supplied by anterior cerebral artery . 140. Area of the Brain most activated before performing skilled movements? Ans. Cortical association area. . 141. Person Sitting Calm and Eyes closed, which pattern on EEG? Ans. Alpha. . 142. Patient during eating, Increased lacrimation, misdirection of which nerve? A. Facial B. Vagus C. Glossopharyngeal . 143. X-Ray, Rt. border of Heart shadow formed by? Ans. Superior Vena Cava. . 144. Nucleolus? A. Contain Euchromatin during replication B. Ribosmal RNA formation C. Contains DNA and nonhistone proteins . 145. Carbohydrates and proteins combined and secreted from? A. Golgi B. R ER C. S ER D. Lysosomes E. Mitrochondria . 146. DIC, caused by (related question, i dont remember exact) A. Thromboplastin B. Factor X C. Factor IIV d. Factor IX . 147. Peroxisomes originate from? A. Golgi? B. S ER C. R ER . 148. Thymus? A. Contain Lymphocytes (Answer, not sure) B. Developed from 4th pouch C. Glandular structure . 149. Most likely feature of thyroid? A. Goiter moves on deglutation bcoz attach to prevertebral fascia B. Thyroid drain to deep cervical (Answer, not sure) C. Rt. Recurrent laryngeal nerve on isthmus D. Supplied by Internal Carotid artery . 150. Radioactive Strontium causes? A. Small cell Ca of Lung B. Osteosarcoma (Answer, not sure) C. Kaposi sarcoma . 151. Diagnosis of Leprosy at initial stages by? A. M Leprae in Nasal Scrapings B. M Leprae in sputum (Answer, not sure) C. Blood C/S . 152. True Hermaphrodite genotype? A. XY B. XX C. XXY (Answer, not sure) D. XY/XX . 153. Slow growing Thyroid Tumor? A. Papillary Carcinoma (Answer) B. Follicular Carcinoma C. Medullary Carcinoma D. Anaplastic Carcinoma . 154. Primary Center of Ossification at Epiphysis of Long bone at Birth? A. Lower end of Femur B. Lower End of Humerus C. Upper End of Fibula D. Upper End of Tibia . 155. Question about Immunodeficiency. (don’t remember exactly) . 156. Oblique Fissure? Ans. T3 to 6th Chostochondral junction. . 157. Antiemetics during chemotherapy. Ans. Ondansetron. . 158. Which is a function of Parasympathetic Nervous System? Ans. Increase in salivary gland secretion. . 159. Gamma Efferent fibers supply? A. End of intrafusal muscle fibers (Answer) B. Central portion of muscle fibers . 160. Shortened PR Interval? Ans. WPW Syndrome. . 161. A child with recurrent infections decreased levels of all Immunoglobulins? Ans. X linked Agamaglobulinemia. . 162. Pulmonary Artery supplies? Ans. Alveoli. . 163. Estrogen is produced by? Ans. Ovary. . 164. Most common bone fractured? Ans. Tibia. . 165. Scenario, B.P 220/110, defect in? Ans. J.G Apparatus. . 166. Patient having raised PO decreased calcium? Ans. Acute Renal Failure. . 167. Smoking associated? Ans. Bronchogenic Carcinoma. . 168. Lipoprotein with highest cholesterol content? Ans. LDL. . 169. Venous Return increased by? Ans. Muscle contraction of leg. . 170. Organ with high arteriovenous oxygen difference at rest? Ans. Heart. . 171. Drugs causing Neuroleptic malignant sydrome? Ans. Haloperidol. . 172. Mediator of pain? Ans. Bradykinin. . 173. Lady with dypnea at rest, cause? Ans. Pulmonary Embolism. . 174. Regarding Thiazides? Ans. Cause Hypokalemia. . 175. Dyspnea on lying down, cause? Ans. Retrosternal Goiter. . 176. Warfarin? Ans. Not given in pregnancy. . 177. IgE interacts with? Ans. Eosinophils. . 178. 1st line cell in inflammation? Ans. Neutrophils. . 179. Scenario, Lady with decreased levels of plasma cells and recurrent infections? Ans. Complement deficiency. . 180. Factor that maintains the lungs not to collapse? Ans. Negative Intrapleural pressure. . 181. Thrombocytopenia appropriate? Ans. DIC occurs due to decrease in platelet count. . 182. Regarding Amniocentesis? Ans. Performed after 14 weeks. . 183. Local Cause of delayed Wound Healing. Ans. Infection. . 184. Plasma volume increases alot by giving?? A. Distilled Water B. Hypertonic Saline (Answer, not sure) C. Hypotonic Saline . 185. Vagus Nerve Nucleus? Ans. Nucleus Ambigus (not sure, not remember exact question) . 186. Question of Biostatistics, Answer was Variability. . 187. Discharge from muscle spindles decreases when? A. end of the intrafusal muscle fiber contracts B. muscle contracts C. when the muscle spindle is stretched . 188. Cause of Hypernatremia? A. Heart failure (Answer, not sure) B. excessive ADH . 189. Injury to spinal cord does not effect Respiration? Ans. below C5. . 190. End product of Purine Metabolism in Urine? Ans. Uric Acid