Download Essential Microbiology for Dentistry, 4e
The new edition of this highly successful book continues to offer readers everything they require to gain a full understanding of microbiology as it relates to modern dental practice. The rich combination of easy-to-read text together with the extensive artwork programme makes Essential Microbiology for Dentistry the first choice of microbiology textbook for many students of dentistry worldwide.
- Comprehensive coverage of the subject area makes the book suitable for all aspects of the curriculum
- Almost 300 tables and illustrations present clinical, diagnostic and practical information in an easy-to-follow manner
- Contains ‘Key Facts’ boxes to act as useful aide-mémoires
- Self-assessment sections at the end of each chapter allow students to assess their understanding in key areas of knowledge
- Addresses the subject on a strictly ‘need-to-know for the dentist’ approach [e.g. only salient bacteria are included with thumbnail sketches of viruses and fungi]
- Contains a detailed – and now expanded – glossary and abbreviations list
- Contains the latest organism nomenclature and information regarding unculturable bacteria and novel molecular technology
- Includes a highly expanded section on oral biofilms and their relevance to systemic disease such as heart disease, diabetes, adverse pregnancy outcomes and nosocomial pneumonia
- Contains a brand new section on oral immunology – prepared by guest authors – as relevant to dentistry
- Contains a new section on the microbiology of perimplantitis
- Presents a fully revised and expanded section on infection control in dentistry encompassing British and American guidelines
Download Essential Microbiology for Dentistry, 4e:
“We do not own the copyrights of these books. We are sharing our copies of these books with our blog reader’s so download it at your own risk. And if someone with copyrights wants us to remove these books, he/she can contact us from our contact page, we will remove the links”.