Diagnostic Imaging: Head and NeckPDF Ebook Download by Ric Harnsberger , Patricia Hudgins
Books SERIES: Oral Surgery ,Dental Radiology
language : English
ISBN-10 / ASIN: 0721628907
Page: 992 pages
File type: PDF
File size: 436.34 MB
Author: Ric Harnsberger , Patricia Hudgins
Authored by one of the world’s preeminent authorities in its field, this new book represents today’s best single source of guidance on head and neck diagnostic imaging! It presents more details for each diagnosis · more representative images · more case data · and more current references than any other reference tool. At the same time, its user-friendly format lets readers access all of this information remarkably quickly!
- Covers the top diagnoses in head and neck imaging, including both common and uncommon entities.
- Begins each section with a unique chapter on critical anatomical and imaging issues; a clear and concise, contemporary and practical approach covers relevant terminology, spatialanatomy and imaging issues, embryology, and differential diagnoses, both general and specific.
- Provides exquisitely reproduced imaging examples for every diagnosis-plus concise, bulleted summaries of terminology · imaging findings · key facts · differential diagnosis · pathology · clinical issues · a diagnostic checklist · and selected references.
- Includes an extensive image gallery for each entity, depicting common and variant cases.
- Offers vivid, full-color anatomy and pathology drawings.
- Displays a “thumbnail” visual differential diagnosis for each entity.
Links : 5 Parts : Download all parts, then extract :
“We do not own the copyrights of this book. We are sharing our copy of this book with our blog reader’s so download it at your own risk. And if someone with copyrights wants us to remove this book, he/she can contact us from our contact page”