Download Cawson’s Essentials of Oral Pathology and Oral Medicine
This is a new edition of a classic textbook of oral pathology and oral medicine for dental students and candidates for postgraduate dentistry exams. Illustrated in colour throughout, the book offers a comprehensive introduction to the pathology of oral disease, its clinical manifestations and the principles of management. A final section deals with the medically compromised patient.
- Comprehensive coverage of both oral pathology and oral medicine in a single paperback volume
- Ideal for both undergraduate and post-graduate dentistry exams
- Lucid writing style provides easy access to essential information
- Illustrated in high quality throughout, with over 80 new full colour images
- Ample use of flow charts guide the student thorough the process of differential diagnosis for a range of conditions
- Classic text explaining the dental relevance of a range of systemic diseases
- Updated chapters on cancer and premalignancy, including new information on disease management.
- New section on healing of the normal tooth socket, and pathology of osseointegration and sinusitis.
- Includes discussion of controversial issues such as prophylaxis for infective endocarditis.
- Addition of new WHO disease classifications – such as premalignancy.
- New section on the relationship between the pathology of caries and its treatment.
- Usability of diagnostic flow charts improved by addition of icons to the relevant sections of text referring the reader to the flow chart.
- Many sections improved and updated, including cleft lip and palate, maxillary sinusitis and lichenoid reactions to amalgam restorations.
- New section on implants, implant related lesions and osseointegration.
Download Cawson’s Essentials of Oral Pathology and Oral Medicine:
“We do not own the copyrights of these books. We are sharing our copies of these books with our blog reader’s so download it at your own risk. And if someone with copyrights wants us to remove these books, he/she can contact us from our contact page, we will remove the links”.