This is a new edition of a classic textbook of oral pathology and oral medicine for dental students and candidates for postgraduate dentistry exams. Illustrated in colour throughout, the book offers a comprehensive introduction to the pathology of oral disease, its clinical manifestations and the principles of management. A final section deals with the medically compromised patient.
- Comprehensive coverage of both oral pathology and oral medicine in a single paperback volume
- Ideal for both undergraduate and post-graduate dentistry exams
- Lucid writing style provides easy access to essential information
- Illustrated in high quality throughout, with over 80 new full colour images
- Ample use of flow charts guide the student thorough the process of differential diagnosis for a range of conditions
- Classic text explaining the dental relevance of a range of systemic diseases
- Updated chapters on cancer and premalignancy, including new information on disease management.
- New section on healing of the normal tooth socket, and pathology of osseointegration and sinusitis.
- Includes discussion of controversial issues such as prophylaxis for infective endocarditis.
- Addition of new WHO disease classifications – such as premalignancy.
- New section on the relationship between the pathology of caries and its treatment.
- Usability of diagnostic flow charts improved by addition of icons to the relevant sections of text referring the reader to the flow chart.
- Many sections improved and updated, including cleft lip and palate, maxillary sinusitis and lichenoid reactions to amalgam restorations.
- New section on implants, implant related lesions and osseointegration.
Note: This free book is just for comparing and testing purpose. This is not the latest edition. If you like this book and want to buy or rent it latest edition in hard copy at discount price. Follow this link below.
We don’t own the copyrights of this. If you are the owner of this book and want us to remove this, please contact us or comment below. Thanks