Different Diseases and their relation to Fruits
Here are the Important Slides of different Pathological Findings.
What is meant by Oral Precancer?
There are well defined oral premalignant lesions/ conditions that often precede oral cancer.
What is meant by Premalignant Lesion?
A morphologically altered tissue in which a cancer is more likely to occur than in its apparently normal counterpart.
Here we will post few sketches about Cardiac Arrythmias. Have a look on this.
Information about Brain Injury is given in this Post. These will definitely help you.
Mock Examination FCPS II Histopathology by LNH
1) Hepatitis “D” Virus has HIGHEST mortality in ALL people EXCEPT#Pregnancy.
In Pregnant women: MOST LETHAL is Hepatitis E virus.
2) “While calculating Serum Osmolality the serum Na is multiplied by 2 to account for the accompanying ANIONS (mostly Cl- & HCO3-).”
3) Most Common cause of Metastasis to LIVER is primary cancers of Lung.
LLLLLungs send metastasis to LLLLLLiver.
4) Ketamine is the ONLY induction agent that causes Bronchodilation.
Ketamine is the ONLY induction agent that causes Bronchodilation.
5) AANNencephaly: failure of AANNterior neuropore to close.(at day 25)
SSSpinda bifida: failure of poSSSterior neuropore to close.(at day 27)