1. Which of the following hormones promotes hypoglycemia? a. Epinephrine b. Norepinephrine c. Insulin d. Glucagon e. Glucocorticoids
2.Which of the following amino acids is a derivative of thyroid hormone? A) Threonine B) Cytosine C) Iodine D) Tyrosine E) Thymine
3.Which one of the following cases is considered a cleancontaminated wound? a. Open cholecystectomy for cholelithiasis b. Herniorrhaphy with mesh repair c. Lumpectomy with axillary node dissection d. Appendectomy with walledoff abscess e. Gunshot wound to the abdomen with injuries to the small bowel and sigmoid colon
Continue reading Most Favorite MCQs of CPSP
1) The auricle develops from A) 1st branchial cleft B) 1st branchial arch C) 1st and 2nd branchial arch D) 1st, 2nd and 3rd branchial arch
2) Fibro-cartilage has the predominance of collagen type A) Ι B) ΙΙ C) ΙΙΙ D) ΙV
3) Facial nerve has all the neural column as major functional components except A) Special visceral afferent B) General visceral efferent C) General visceral afferent D) Special visceral efferent
4) Fundus of gall bladder lies in the angle between lateral border of rectus abdominis and tip of ninth costal cartilage. The vertebral level is lower border of a) T-11 b) T-12 c) L-1 d) L-2
5) Which of the following is true Left lung is heavier than right lung Thoracic duct is related to mediastinal surface of right lung Recurrent laryngeal nerve is related to mediastinal surface of right lung Azygos vein is related to mediastinal surface of right lung
Continue reading FCPS Part 1 CPSP Past Paper 200 MCQs with Keys
BCQs of CPSP are the MCQs of College of Surgeons and Physicians of Pakistan. These MCQs are present on the website of CPSP in the section of Demo papers. All these MCQs are taken from there. So the keys of all these MCQs are 100 % correct. We are hopeful that these MCQs will help you in your exams.
Below are the MCQs/BCQs of CPSP with Keys.
Continue reading BCQs of CPSP with keys for FCPS Part 1