Download Becker USMLE Step 1 Lecture Notes [PDF]- 8 Ebooks
Get the only official Kaplan lecture notes for USMLE Step 1 available for sale—complete with comprehensive information you need to ace this section of the boards and match into the residency of your choice.
* Up to date: Updated annually by Kaplan’s all-star medical expert faculty
* Complete: Contains over 2,700 pages in 7 full-color volumes
* Integrated: Packed with clinical correlations and bridges between disciplines
* Learner-efficient: Organized in outline format with high-yield summary boxes
* Trusted: Used by thousands of med students each year to succeed on USMLE Step 1
* Extensive: Includes 7 volumes in set—Pathology, Pharmacology, Physiology, Biochemistry and Medical Genetics, Immunology and Microbiology, Anatomy, and Behavioral Science/Social Sciences
United States Medical Licensing Examination (USMLE) is a joint program of the Federation of State Medical Boards (FSMB) and the National Board of Medical Examiners (NBME)
Download Becker USMLE Step 1 Lecture Notes [PDF]- 8 Ebooks:
“We do not own the copyrights of these books. We are sharing our copies of these books with our blog reader’s so download it at your own risk. And if someone with copyrights wants us to remove these books, he/she can contact us from our contact page, we will remove the links”.