Download Atlas of Minimally Invasive Thoracic Surgery (VATS) (2011) [PDF]
Minimally Invasive Thoracic Surgery (VATS) presents step-by-step instructions on procedures that yield better patient outcomes and recoveries. Dr. Robert J. McKenna covers major developments in video-assisted thorascopic surgery (VATS)―including lung-volume reduction surgery. The included DVD and online access offer videos of experts performing these valuable techniques.
- Access the fully searchable contents of the book online at www.expertconsult.com, along with videos demonstrating key minimally invasive thoracic procedures.
- Get the latest on video-assisted thorascopic surgery (VATS), including lung-volume reduction surgery.
- Hone your skills in each procedure through step-by-step instructions, along with tips and discussions of complications.
- Grasp the visual nuances of surgery from nearly 400 intraoperative photographs depicting procedures.
- Master the full range of minimally invasive procedure through comprehensive coverage that highlights even lesser known techniques.
- Watch procedures performed by the experts who helped pioneer them on the instructional DVD and the website.
Unique visual guidance to minimally invasive procedures including VATS
Download Atlas of Minimally Invasive Thoracic Surgery (VATS) (2011) [PDF]: