UNDER GRADUATE PROGRAMMES
1. Federal Medical & Dental College: • MBBS (Entry Test shall be held in Sep/Oct-2015)
2. School of Pharmacy: • Doctor of Pharmacy (0-Pharm) (05 Years Program)
3. School of Physical Therapy & Rehabilitation: • Doctor of Physical Therapy (DPT) (05 Years Program) • BS Speech Language Therapy/Pathology (04 Years Program) 4. School of Nursing: • BSc Nursing Generic (04 Years Program)
5. College of Nursing: • BSc Nursing Post RN (02 Years Program)
6. College of Medical Technologies: • BS Medical Technologies (04 Years Program) in: i. Medical Laboratory Technology ii. Medical Imaging Technology iii. Vision Sciences Technology iv. Prosthetic and Orthotic Technology v. Dental Technology vi. Cardiovascular Technology vii. Anesthesia Technology viii. Intensive Care Technology ix. Operation Theater Technology
WT—Requirements: NAT (National Aptitude Test
ELIGIBILITY: Residency Training Programmes
1. Candidate must possess MBBS/BDS or equivalent degree registered by PMDC. 2. Must possess one year house job from a PMDC recognized Institution. 3. Permanent valid registration with PM&DC 4. Declared successful in GAT (Medicine & Allied) GAT (Surgery & Allied), GAT Dentistry & Allied, GAT General 2015 for University programmes declared successful in FCPS PART-I examination 2015 for CPSP training Programs. 5. In case of foreign candidate, valid registration with Medical Council of their country of origin must be produced.
ELIGIBILITY: Undergraduate Programmes
1. For Category 2&3: Passed F.Sc (Pre-medical/A-Level) with 60% Marks. candidate who has appeared in F.Sc (Pre-medical/A-Level) Examinations and waiting for results, can apply with certificate ,y Head of Institution that he/she will pass with 60% marks. 2. For Category 4&6: Passed F.Sc (Pre-medical/A-Level/Medical Technologies) with 50% Marks. .:andidate who has appeared in F.Sc (Pre-medical/A-Level/Medical Technologies) Examinations and waiting for results, apply with certificate by Head of Institution that he/she will pass with 50./. marks. 3. For Category 5: Must Posses Diploma in Nursing , Registered with Pakistan Nursing Touncil, Islamabad , diploma in Midwifery/ for male nurses one years specialization course, lad Registration with Pakistan Nursing Council and at least 03 years Clinical Experience. 4. Must be Aged between 17-22 Years.
REQUIREMENTS POST GRADUATE
I. The following attested documents must copies be attached: ► Three Passport size photograph ► Computerized National Identity Card (CNIC) ► Domicile certificate r Caine. F.Se, certificates or equivalent. ► MBBS/BDS degree with detail marks certificates of all professional examinations.
► House Job certificates ► PMDC valid permanent registration certificate. ► FCPS-I pass certcate, GAT (Medicine & Allied), ► GAT (Surgery & Allied), GAT (Dentistry & Allied), GAT (General) .ere applicable. ► Hepatitis-B vaccination certificate ► Experience Certificates. ► Any other relevant certificate.
1. Selection of candidate will be made strictly on open me. basis. 2. Candidates who are Government Servants/serving in Autonomous bodies should apply through proper channel. Advance applications will not be .nsidered in case their applications through proper channel are not received before interview. NOC will be required to join the course if selected in the ,ase of such candidate. Separate application form shall be submitted if applied for more than one specialty. 3. Candidate shall submit affidavit that they shall not leave training in between. Candidates who are already under training in other Institutions and tgistered with CPSP/University or has completed training at SZABMU and not passed the degree/diploma shall not be entertained for other program in same/other discipline. Candidates will be admitted in 1st year of residency programmes. 4. Only short listed candidates will be called for interview. 5. Decision of Selection Committee will be final. 7. Last date for submission of application forms is 21-09-2015 till 04:00 PM. 3. No. TA/DAwill be paid for interview. Incomplete application form shall not be entertained.
For NAT, GRT, GAT Subject visit at. nts.org.pk
9. Admission forms are available at University website, www.szabmu.edu.pk. Processing Fee Rs. 2,000/- for Postgraduates and Rs.1,0001- shall be submitted through pay order in favour of Shaheed Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto Medical University, PIMS Islamabad along with application form.